How to Apply for Admission
Thank you for your interest in G. D. Goenka School. The following steps are involved in the admission process. We look forward to meeting you!
- Come to the school campus and the counselors will assist you with the details.
- Form is available at the school premises between 9:00am to 4:00pm only.
- Fill it up neatly and carefully with black pen only.
- Please ensure that the entire columns are filled.
Mandatory documents required at the time of admission:
- 1. Birth certificate of the student (attested copy)
- 2. Residential proof
- 3. 6 Pass port size photographs (student)
- 4. 2 Pass port photographs (parents)
- 5. Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- The form, details, photographs and attested documents will be crosschecked.
- An informal meeting with the Principal will be arranged.
- The Admission Form, I Card Form, Medical form, Transport form etc & other formalities will be completed at the time of admission only.
- The confirmation of admission is only on receipt of fees.
- Payment of fees is to be done by cheque / DD only.